Thursday 19 March 2015

Proud To Be An Indian

The land of Shiva and Krishna, the dream of the
Buddha and Mahatma Gandhi, the nursery of
temple and mosques is inside my country. She is
first and foremost in my thoughts. I love India, my
motherland.
India, the biggest democracy and one of the
oldest civilsations of the world is the second
most populous country into the world, after chain.
Indians are courteous people. My country has
produced warrior like Puru, Ran Pratap and Shivaji
and leasers like Jawaharlal Nehru, Mahatma
Gandhi and Sardar Patel and freedom fighters like
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Bagat Singh and
Lala Lajpet Ray.
In the fields of literature and science my country
has produced eminent person like Rabindranath
Tagore, Premchand, Sara Chandra, C.V. Raman,
Jagadish Chandra Bose and Dr Abdul Kalama.
Such great names make me proud of my country.
My country is a land of villages and fields laden
with corps. I am proud of her village’s from where
the Indians civilization has blossomed forth. Most
of the great leaders of our country came from the
villages. Our fields are fed by the mighty rivers
like the Ganges, Yamuna, Brahmaputra, Godavari,
Narmada, Krishna and Kavery. The Gangetic
Valley is the most fertile regions of our land.
The oceans that wash her coasts on three sides
and the mighty Himalayas that stand on the
north have given my country natural frontiers
from sides. Again, the lure of the mountains has
attracted many adventures to this land of rich
culture.
Ours is a secular state. In her lap breathe the
happy followers of the various religions of the
world. We have a unique culture which has
devolved through the centuries. There is much
diversity among our people. We speak many
languages, worship many gods and yet we have
the same spirit, the spirit of India, running
through all parts of our country binding us
together. We have great unity in diversity.
My country, because of the many beautiful
locations, is the craze of tourists. The Taj Mahal,
Fatehpur Sikri, The Qutb and The Red Fort are
few for the many wonders which attract human
curiosity. Kashmir has been described as a
paradise on earth. My country, the country of
mountains, valleys, rivers and lakes is a fit abode
for the gods, Ooty, Niligiris and the temples of
south India, as Kajuraho, Ajanta, and Ellora caves
are the places we can boost of.

No comments:

Post a Comment